Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sorry it has been so long!

Nearly 2 years!  Eek! I started working on my Bachelor's degree in Nursing and I have been so busy with work and school, that updating a blog was not high on my list of priorities.  I am still working on it, so this is going to be brief.

Things continue to progress here, our management company is doing a great job at managing the community and we continue to see great improvements on our property.  Using monies that are collected from foreclosed properties, we have gotten some much needed landscaping done and are renovating the clubhouse to be utilized as an exercise room.  We also have electronic locks on the clubhouse doors now, so if you have not come by to get fingerprinted for the locks, please make arrangements with Peyt to do so, as he usually is at the clubhouse on Fridays around 6ish, if people have made arrangements for interviews or fingerprinting.

I finally did take some pictures of the property, mostly the inner perimeter.  I have not gotten out to take some new ones of all the new landscaping, but I will eventually.  Hopefully a little sooner than 2 years.

Hope this is helpful and any and all comments are welcome.











Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment